1. Owner and administrator of the Hotel is Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcji Handlu i Usług STANPOL Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, based in Koło, at the street Zielona 5, NIP: 6661004920, adres e-mail: email@example.com, tel.+48 63 262 48 80 / +48 662 295 961.
2. The Regulations are an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which is made by making a reservation, payment of the advance payment or the whole amount due for staying in the Hotel.
3. The description of the rooms, the price list of the accommodation services provided can be found on the official website of the Hotel http://www.hotelsara.com.pl/ and at the Hotel Reception
1. The room in the hotel is rented for 24 hours.
2. Check-in will begin at 14:00 on the day of hire and ends at 12:00 the next day.
3. The hotel can, on special request, free or extend the night of the hotel, if the room is available.
4. If the Guest did not specify the length of stay by renting a room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
5. If you wish to extend the hotel’s next night, you should report it to the reception by 10:00 am on the day of the scheduled check-out.
6. The hotel will take into account the wish to extend your stay as far as possible.
1. The hotel guest can not transfer the room to third parties not registered at the Hotel.
2. Persons not registered at the Hotel may stay in the hotel room as Guests of those registered in the Hotel from 7:00 to 22:00 after informing the Reception.
1. The hotel has night quiet from 22:00 to 6:00.
1. The Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and facilities of the Hotel, caused by the fault of his or her guests.
2. For reasons of fire safety, it is forbidden to use in the rooms heaters, irons and other electrical appliances that do not belong to the hotel room.
1. Each time leaving the room, the Guest should check the closing of the door and leave the key at the Reception.
1. Items of personal use left in the room by the outgoing Guest, at the request of the Guest will be sent at the expense of the recipient to the address indicated.
2. If you do not receive such instructions, the Hotel will store these items for a period of 3 months, and then it will be donated to charity or be recycled.
1. There is a total ban on smoking and other substances throughout the hotel.
2. Smoking and tobacco products are possible only in places designated for this purpose.
3. Breaking the smoking ban is tantamount to agreeing to cover the cost of room dearomatization in the amount of PLN 500.
1. Throughout the stay at the Hotel, children under 13 years old must be under the constant care and supervision of adults.
1. Selected areas of the Hotel are monitored.
1. The hotel accepts pets in the room with guests.
2. Pets are subject to additional fees.
3. In case of dirt or damage caused by an animal, the hotel may charge an additional fee.
4. The hotel may refuse to accept animals considered dangerous by the Hotel Management.
1. If the provisions of these regulations are violated, the Hotel may refuse to continue providing services to the person who violates them.
2. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the hotel staff, pay the amounts due for the existing services and pay for possible damage and destruction and leave the Hotel.
3. The hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated hotel regulations during his previous stay.
1. The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
2. In the case of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them immediately to the Reception.
Thank you for complying with these regulations, aimed at comfort and safety of our guests.
The management of the Sara Hotel